The Toony Privacy Policy

iOS Sticker Pack Privacy Policy

I understand how important privacy is to you and your family, which is why I am committed to creating a safe and secure iOS sticker pack that family members of all ages can enjoy. My goal is to collect only the information via the App Store about my users and their use of my services that will help me provide the best iOS experience possible and implement in future releases.

The application does not obtain personal data nor are you required to register your personal information within it.

I am committed to protecting the privacy needs of you and your family and I encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. I hold on to personal information via App Store reviews only as long as is reasonably necessary for the purpose for which it was collected stated above. I will securely dispose of it once I no longer have a legitimate reason for retaining it.

Changes

This Privacy Policy may be updated from time to time for any reason. I will notify you of any changes to our Privacy Policy by posting the new Privacy Policy here. You are advised to consult this Privacy Policy regularly for any changes, as continued use is deemed approval of all changes.

Your Consent

By using The Toony iOS Sticker Pack, you are consenting to this Privacy Policy set forth and as amended by myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Patta Talks - Privacy Policy

Love Talks Privacy Policy

Aurudu Sticker Pack